Ghost touch issue still persists

basabjitsinghar
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog phone 3
Firmware Version:latest version
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence: often
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): call of duty mobile, pubg
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================while tapping the firing button on screen it suddenly stops to shoots so i have to lift my finger then tap on screen .it is irritating as i lose crucial gunfights due to this issue.this issue wasn't fixed from day 1

9 REPLIES 9

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi basabjitsingharay,
If you have previously shared a video please rehare here.
Also mention the game as I have been playing all shooter games and have not faced this so far.

dagapista
Star II
Hi, ARP_ASUS hope you are doing good.
I explain everything about this issue.. it occurs only to those who use 4 finger claw setting. Fire stucks randomly, while playing pubg, cod. I emailed asus technical team several time but they had no answer to this problem. Let me clear one thing that this is software bug, becuse in update. 70 I had not faced this issue.

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
what about the blocked touch edges settings? did you try toggling that?

alimk_312002
Star I
I have the similar issue. When you use 3 or more fingers to play games like pubg your screen starts shaking. And this is not all. Sometimes the joystick starts controlling the camera's movements as shown in the video. And this is not glitch of the game.