This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future updates for the ROG 3

TX11559
Rising Star I
Hello, I have a question for the ROG 3 system update and security updates.
I have seen in different posts and websites about the fact that ASUS policy only gives system and security updates for 2 years, and after those 2 years the phone usually gets left behind, is it true? or do they keep giving some updates from time to time.
Would love to get a good answer for that.

23 REPLIES 23

Deepan_Ch
Rising Star II
But, we are yet to get 5G in ROG3 in India! On my ROG3, I can't even receive 5G signal and my friends are enjoying full speed 5G on their 1+ Nord devices which cost 50% of ROG3! DISHEARTENING!

And I'll also move out of ROG3. Maybe I'll get one S23 device. Let's see!

himverma2012
Rising Star II
Deepan_Ch

But, we are yet to get 5G in ROG3 in India! On my ROG3, I can't even receive 5G signal and my friends are enjoying full speed 5G on their 1+ Nord devices which cost 50% of ROG3! DISHEARTENING!

View post
Yeah, even I'm waiting for that 5G upgrade which was supposed to be launched in "November" and perhaps in 2022 only. But I guess that was just to keep the users silent for some time.

TX11559
Rising Star I
Deepan_Ch

View post
Hey, how is that possible? here in Israel I have ROG3 TenCent version and have 5G signal ?

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
cant be, my 3 had 5g already

Deepan_Ch
Rising Star II
CHOOZR

cant be, my 3 had 5g already

View post
Which country do u live in?