This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't do live stream after the update I'm not able to live stream please fix this issue

rubel123kiran
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus rog phone 3
Firmware Version: new model
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): game geine
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Please solve this problem as soon as possible I brought this for doing live stream purpose now this has become a problem and I can't make any live stream as we all know that we all buy this phone for gaming and to make live streams easily please solve this problem I lost my channel reach due to this issue please make this a note and solve it thank you. I hope u will look into this.
24 REPLIES 24

rubel123kiran
Star III
I have updated my device to .99 still facing the same issue

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Sorry for the late reply,
We have an understanding of the underlying problem and our developers are working on a fix for you guys. I'll get back to you when I know more.
In the meantime, I recommend you look for a third party alternative on the Google Play Store, like Omlet Arcade. This will let you stream your games until Game Genie is back on track.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
I responded in another thread but I'll do the same here.
We have an understanding of the underlying problem and our developers are working on a fix for you guys. I'll get back to you when I know more.
In the meantime, I recommend you look for a third party alternative like Omlet Aracade. This will let you stream your games until we get Game Genie back on track.

rubel123kiran
Star III
@Gustav_ASUS If I want to use that third party app I would go to OnePlus 8 pro ....I brought this phone because it has direct live stream I didn't expect this response from asus that to from rog developers

devicentextian
Rising Star II
rubel123kiran

@Gustav_ASUS If I want to use that third party app I would go to OnePlus 8 pro ....I brought this phone because it has direct live stream I didn't expect this response from asus that to from rog developers

View post
It's only temporary they are fixing it.