This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Any Beta Tester Confirm Weather Black Crush Issue Is Fixed In A11 or Not??

GarvitKhatod
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

13 REPLIES 13

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
GarvitKhatod

@ASUS Bot @ARP @Titan_ASUS @Falco

Please Tell The Developers The Issue Lies In Kernel. Some Custom Kernels Have Already Solved The Black Crush So Please Tell Your Development Team To Fix This 9 Month Old Issue.

View post
Havent seen a single kernel that fixes the color banding issue aside from mine. Have seen the ones on XDA that claim to fix it but all they to is make it even worse.

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
The Black Crush issue will never be fixed. Mark my words. Forget it and bear with the usual problem. If it was to be fixed the team here would have certainly heard it and fixed. Be happy with what you got is what they have to say! Ask more and they willl push updates like Appple to destroy your device so that you can shell money to fill their pockets.
I am telling this after being silent since day 1 this product was launched and i got it.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Reaperzwolf

The Black Crush issue will never be fixed. Mark my words. Forget it and bear with the usual problem. If it was to be fixed the team here would have certainly heard it and fixed. Be happy with what you got is what they have to say! Ask more and they willl push updates like Appple to destroy your device so that you can shell money to fill their pockets.

I am telling this after being silent since day 1 this product was launched and i got it.

View post
Are you implying that I didnt fix the color banding issue? Because if you are there is proof that go quite massively against your assumption.

BurgerKingCrown
Star III
img-0242-jpg.jpg
Rog phone 3 BloodTrail

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
BurgerKingCrownMan

img-0242-jpg.jpg

Rog phone 3 BloodTrail

View post
Or with my custom kernel:
before.jpg