abhinavpm00
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version: .133
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
1. Black crush issue on games, phone backgrounds and videos
2. Security update is old
3. Zentalk site is very slow loading some time SSL HANDSHAKE FAILED
screenshot-20210803-202023012.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

jayanthbhatta
Star III
abhinavpm00

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 3
  2. Firmware Version: .133
  3. Rooted or not: NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

1. Black crush issue on games, phone backgrounds and videos

2. Security update is old

3. Zentalk site is very slow loading some time SSL HANDSHAKE FAILED

screenshot-20210803-202023012.jpg

Black crush issue and security update is old
Andoid 11 is not working properly just downgrade to android 10 I also downgraded to android 10 with offical image from asus website

AMANVerma
Rising Star II
A12 started rolling out now ..and we are getting this A11 update (I didn't even got it ) even my security is outdated now .. I just want to know what company is upto ... They aren't able to provide an A11 update free of these stupid bugs we already showed a lot patience waiting approx. A year for it but what we got now is just .... Just a waste of money buying ROG phones .. I don't want anyone else to say me like I am wrong and go on showing me stats and all ..... please THIS IS IT !
screenshot-20210804-162437089.jpg

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
jayanthbhatta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/51450/black-crush-issue-and-security-update-is-old

Andoid 11 is not working properly just downgrade to android 10 I also downgraded to android 10 with offical image from asus website

View post
That has to be the dumbest thing ive read on the entire forum. Not only does A11 work perfecly fine but suggesting someone to downgrade so hes susceptible to 2 very critical security vulnurabilities has to be borderline autistic. Please stop posting on this forum, thanks.

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
A11 on rog 3 works great. I have always said that Asus should have better software support, but it is the first stable version and it is normal that it has some bugs. Hopefully they keep developing it and hopefully we'll have A12 one day in rog3.