This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beware russian selling free "fix"

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
As some of you already know some scummy russian attempted to steal half of my old A10 fix and then tried to cash in on it, now he's at it again but this time he charges 10 bucks for ruining your devices and making sure you cannot see anything on lower brightness levels! After he got exposed he ran away with his tail between his legs and is now trying to sell it for russians only because he thinks I won't get the news if he doesn't post it outside the russian community, however I got the news regardless and think its time for us to let our russian friends know that they are being charged for half of an old free fix.
Beware of "EnterPC" on telegram and spread the news. Do not pay for it as it will flash his hardware information on your phone and potentially ruin your devices, as it's an old recovery backup from A10 he wants to flash on your Android 11 phones.
16 REPLIES 16

mufas1983
Star I
you are all so stupid)
believe every word of your Dotchanin.
it is because of this deception of the Dane that you cannot use the black crash fix.
I am Russian - I use the fix for free, there are no problems in the fix that you are talking about. all your words here are deception.
these fixes are similar, where did he get that his fix was stolen.
And yells like a nutcase to the whole world. He generally thought about the example that this is not how he thinks)
apparently he is simply inadequate.

jongayrat37
Star III
mufas1983
you are all so stupid) 
it is because of this deception of the Dane that you cannot use the black crash fix.
I am Russian - I use the fix for free, there are no problems in the fix that you are talking about. all your words here are deception.
And yells like a nutcase to the whole world. He generally thought about the example that this is not how he thinks)

View post
Ты казел, он продает все за плату так что признайся,а ты его шестерка.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
jongayrat37

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/195993#Comment_195993

Ты казел, он продает все за плату так что признайся,а ты его шестерка.

View post
mufas1983
you are all so stupid) 

View post
Как он сказал, признай это

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Now now children play nice or go to your rooms ( without your toys)

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
mufas1983
you are all so stupid) 

View post
He sells it for a fee which can be seen on my video. Also show us batman trailer on 15% brightness for example. You cannot see anything because of massive black crush because he didnt give you both parts of the fix. Stop being stupid and read my post.
He deleted his posts, banned tons of people in his telegram because he got caught and is now trying to scam as many people as he can.
He is hiding because he knows that he hot caught and people are angry at him.