This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beware russian selling free "fix"

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
As some of you already know some scummy russian attempted to steal half of my old A10 fix and then tried to cash in on it, now he's at it again but this time he charges 10 bucks for ruining your devices and making sure you cannot see anything on lower brightness levels! After he got exposed he ran away with his tail between his legs and is now trying to sell it for russians only because he thinks I won't get the news if he doesn't post it outside the russian community, however I got the news regardless and think its time for us to let our russian friends know that they are being charged for half of an old free fix.
Beware of "EnterPC" on telegram and spread the news. Do not pay for it as it will flash his hardware information on your phone and potentially ruin your devices, as it's an old recovery backup from A10 he wants to flash on your Android 11 phones.
16 REPLIES 16

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
I was in that Telegram group, I never spoke there, I was only a spectator, although I did not understand anything because I am not Russian. One day they did a survey of who spoke Russian, and since then the group no longer appears on my list. I think they kicked out everyone who wasn't Russian. I think they did it to prevent @Danishblunt finding out about the news. The EnterPC user talked a lot there, if they hadn't taken me out of the group, I could have passed all the links to you ..

jongayrat37
Star III
so I'm in his group!

jongayrat37
Star III
Danishblunt, I have been in your group in discord for a long time, you have a core why is not on a11 still?

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
jongayrat37

Danishblunt, I have been in your group in discord for a long time, you have a core why is not on a11 still?

View post
Due to people like EnterPC the kernel will only be available for active people I know on my discord.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
@Jesp.r I know, he was crapping himself because he knew once his small community knew he was scamming them hell would break loose. Thats also why he renamed his group and so on, he thinks he can hide and run from me.