cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 Broke ROG Phone 3

Aerevyr
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG Phone 3 (Strix version I believe)
Firmware Version: Version WW-31.0210.0210.230
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Persistent (no variation)
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Phone App
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After Updating to latest Firmware Version the Phone app immediately "Call Ended" upon dialing a number, with the exception of emergency services (911) takes about 30 seconds but begins to ring.
Incoming Calls go straight to voicemail.
VoLTE option is not found in settings except in the "STATUS BAR ICON MANAGER" section where I can choose to have it display in the status bar (it doesn't display)
I have :
- Restarted the Phone
- Shutdown and Turned back on the Phone
- Enabled, waited up to 30 minutes, and Disabled Airplane mode multiple times (dozen+)
- Factory Reset the phone
- Installed Alternate launchers
- Gone through support with my Carrier (no issues on their end the SIM and everything works perfectly fine in non-ASUS-Android 12 phones)
47 REPLIES 47

Hiena
Star II
Hey guys, after the update, my rgb stop working. =/
Any solution for this?

legendhilife
Star II
Called my provider AT&T and they confirm on their end all is ok. by providing my SIM number they tried to reset my ROG3 from their system. still cant call out or receive. Everything else on the ROG3 works. The last thing I will try tonight is the Downgrade from 12 to 11 firmware i see on Asus product support posted on their Driver & utility section. You will need to back up everything since it will do reset and all data will be lost.

Dragonmom
Star I
ASUS would have been better off leaving us with A11 at least I could make and receive calls on A11. When I called Asus support yesterday they said they don't know why this is happening. I suggested the go look at their zen talk page as apparently the phone users know what happened but their service department doesn't. They need to get this fixed.

AMANVerma
Rising Star II
Bro ... MODS don't give a damn... They all are sleeping ... Downgrade to A11 and for 2-3-4 more months to upgrade untill they release some more updates

ijacksijash
Star I
Same issue, still not getting solved. Did anyone have solution for this? Or we have to wait until next update?