BlackAs
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3 6A025WW
Firmware Version: .78
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Just wondering if there’s any info on when or if android 11 is coming to Rog3 and if the security patches will be more frequent?
On a side note is there any talk of bypass charging being enabled for normal phone use as well, not just gaming I find mine on the desk a lot with the charger plugged in would be great if it wasn’t constantly trying to charge the phone.

thanks again
Adam
11 REPLIES 11

hermantan89
Rising Star I
Android 11 is to new for us. We plan to upgrade on Q3 2021.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
hermantan89

Android 11 is to new for us. We plan to upgrade on Q3 2021.

View post
You're just a normal user pal
Please don't pretend to be a moderator

Aryan202
Community Legend I
BlackAs

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog 3 6A025WW
  2. Firmware Version: .78
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Just wondering if there’s any info on when or if android 11 is coming to Rog3 and if the security patches will be more frequent?

On a side note is there any talk of bypass charging being enabled for normal phone use as well, not just gaming I find mine on the desk a lot with the charger plugged in would be great if it wasn’t constantly trying to charge the phone.

thanks again

Adam

Android 11 and security updates
Um as a temporary solution you can enable game genie for the application you want to use bypass charging in

hermantan89
Rising Star I
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/124342#Comment_124342

You're just a normal user pal

Please don't pretend to be a moderator

View post
Isn't this answer still better than the moderator's robotic answer? Besides, I got this info from my friend who works in the Asus (rog division in taiwan) . And I guess that's pretty accurate.

hank_email_is
Rising Star II
@hermantan89 is that accurate, q3 2021 is a year away!!
Can u tell you friend to fix the slow charge issue? Should be simple easy fix, one small tiny patch