Did you mean: 

zen fone restarting

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZE520KL
Firmware Version:13.20.10.137-20161108
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:loop
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
i have my asus zenfone 3 for a while, its a work phone so i didnt replace it! just 2 days ago my zenfone 3 started restarting in a loop, doesnt even reach the os! The issue occured when i try using google lens! Its not the first time, i have used Lens frequently. So i tried flashing using previous firmware it was successful but the problems persist. the fast boot mode and recovery modes are accessible! One thing i noticed that it works fine when the device is charging, so i charged device to 100 and started using unplug from charger, when battery charge dropped from 100% to 99% the phone started to restart in a loop again!!

Any help would be useful!!!
3 REPLIES 3

is this community inactive? no reply at all!!

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
From your description, it may be caused by battery problems or other uncertain factors. It is recommended to go to the service center or other shops that repair the mobile phone for processing.

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. We request you to call the service center before visiting. Locate here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India