This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ZENFONE ZOOAD TELOFON

yalcinkeles58
Star I
Başlıkda belirtdiğim gibi telofon kullanıyorum ama tiktok malesef durduruldu hatası alıyorum ne yaptıysam olmadı sorunu bilen varsa yardımcı olursanız çok sevinirim andiroyit sürümü 6.0.1 telofonun bundan kaynaklımı
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hi, yalcinkeles58.
I am sorry for not being familiar with Turkish, so I used Google translate to understand.
Based on your description, I'm still not sure what the specific situation is.
Could you please provide the model name (for example, ZS676KS), the firmware version, and details of the situation?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hi, yalcinkeles58.
I am sorry for not being familiar with Turkish, so I used Google translate to understand.
Based on your description, I'm still not sure what the specific situation is.
Could you please provide the model name (for example, ZS676KS), the firmware version, and details of the situation?

yalcinkeles58
Star I
Tiktok açılmıyor ve bazı uygulamalarda açılmıyor sorunum bu yardımcı olursanız sevinirim teşekkür ederim
screenshot-20221027-210956.jpg
screenshot-20221027-210956.jpg
screenshot-20221027-210941.jpg
screenshot-20221027-210914.jpg
screenshot-20221027-210724.jpg

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, yalcinkeles58. Sorry for the slow reply.
It is recommended that you confirm whether the third-party APPs support Android 6.0.1.
Meanwhile, please be aware that since the serial number contains personal information, it is not advised to disclose it.
Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.