This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Problems

Good after*fucking*noon. The recent update on ZE620KL is shit. I can text someone, I sure receive text message, I can call everyone, BUT! NO ONE CAN CALL ME!! I MIGHT NOT GET THE JOB BECAUSE OF YOUR INCOMPETENCIES! FIX THIS BULLSHITNESS DEVS! 
5 REPLIES 5

lalit_sobhani
Star III
I second you bro, the latest update was horrible, it only utilised my ROM but did not fix any issue. Sound is still bad and equalizer of audio wizard does not work.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
This doesn't normally happen and you're the first one I know of to have this issue.
It's clearly a bug triggered by something in your phone. We have to know what it is in order to fix it and it can be a lot of things which is hard for us to find without having it at hand.
I know it's a blunt and time consuming solution but have you tried resetting your phone? 

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
I second you bro, the latest update was horrible, it only utilised my ROM but did not fix any issue. Sound is still bad and equalizer of audio wizard does not work.
I already suggested you possible workarounds in other post

delvinpierre
Star I
I updated my Asus Zenfone 5z yesterday and now I'm experiencing problems with the nav bar. The pill gets in the way of apps and instead of opening an app ; it goes home.