This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speaker Sound Issue in Asus6z

mitzmandal
Star II
Well when I bought the Asus 6z, the speaker was performing quite well. The sound was loud and clear. Now the Sound that comes from the speaker doesn't sound clear and loud rather the sound goes up and down and quite irritating. Is this software update issue or the hardware issue?
(Changed the motherboard a few days ago)
6 REPLIES 6

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I have sent this thread to our sound developers and they have replied that we haven't touched the main speaker sound in any way. What you're hearing has to do with the environment you're in and the sound you're playing from your Zenfone 6. If you could test a Zenfone 6 with a much older firmware next to yours, you would see that there's no difference.

mitzmandal
Star II
Anders_ASUS

I have sent this thread to our sound developers and they have replied that we haven't touched the main speaker sound in any way. What you're hearing has to do with the environment you're in and the sound you're playing from your Zenfone 6. If you could test a Zenfone 6 with a much older firmware next to yours, you would see that there's no difference.

View post
Then is it a Hardware issue?? Should I visit the service centre?? There is obviously something wrong with the sound i must say.