This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone 5 Ze620kl beta 3 reveals the "Ghost screen" issue!

TheseMood
Rising Star II
Asus zenfone 5 Ze620kl beta 3 reveals the "Ghost screen" issue. I tested it because I was wondering. While there is no problem in Android 9. When I switched to Android 10 beta. A new trail has emerged. Ghost Screen problem is not hardware. And software. Just like you do with the camera blur problem. You are damaging the hardware of the phone with bad, incompetent, late software. I will not get an Asus phone again. I have not withdrawn from life as much as I did.
3 REPLIES 3

Stefanowall
Star III
Well...by now, it should be clear that it is a mere developer firmware, a wip. And therefore bugged...

aerialus
Star III
I dont have this problem on beta 3, my touch screen is normal

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi yusufofficiall01
Thank you for your asking. I tested 2 of my ZE620KL and the devices ran well. What kind of test did you do for the screen, was it SMMI test? If it was, which SMMI test did you do? Could you provide us a video so that we could better understand the situation? Meanwhile, please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/