adheeshpa007
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi there Asus developers pls integrated useful Zen UI features in the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 stable update.I love the twin app,game genie etc features
38 REPLIES 38

RAGNAROK
Star III
Can we atleast have asus apps(gallery, file manager, game gene etc) available for our phone through playstore

som7686
Star II
Victor0_ASUS

Hi there, we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

View post
sachin.santhosh1202

First let them learn how to make a good aosp rom. I guess asus doesn't have good software developers. If coding of of aosp rom doesn't work out how are they gonna work in zenui which is much harder than stock

View post
First of all respect Asus to not down this phone after 2long years.
And If you have problems with Stock UI then go for CUSTOM ROMS. DON'T COMPLAIN THIS THAT BLA BLA again and again every 2days. Go get a good chill pill.

When are we getting android 10 update through fota ?

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
som7686

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/83637#Comment_83637

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/83814#Comment_83814

First of all respect Asus to not down this phone after 2long years.

And If you have problems with Stock UI then go for CUSTOM ROMS. DON'T COMPLAIN THIS THAT BLA BLA again and again every 2days. Go get a good chill pill.

View post
Even I unlocked my phone boor loader half a month back.Installed Pixel experience ROM. But my question to you is did we paid for ASUS for bug less software updates or for the custom ROM developer.
If ASUS is very honest company then they have to pay more than 10% what we paid to ASUS to custom ROM developers.
At present I am having Pixel experience ROM with latest may security patch. But recent stock ROM of ASUS for max pro M2 has April security patch.

badlase
Star I
When are we getting android 10 update through fota ?