This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network and wifi lost after update 90.11.162.50 (USA)

umarsaqib605
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_user_90.11.162.50_20190326
Frequency of Occurrence: first time
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by umarsaqib605 on 2019/4/8 17:32 I recently updated by zenfone 5z to the version listed above, i just updated it and once i rebooted the phone wifi signals and network signals were all lost. I had no issues previously regarding this however after this update everything was lost. When i try to call it just shows that is in airplane mode, however it is not even turned on. I have also tried to factory reset and boot in safe mode and it did not resolve this issue. Any help would be kindly appreciated!
7 REPLIES 7

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/4/11 15:49 Hi umarsaqib605, Thanks for your message. May I know does the signal go back by itself after disconnecting? Please kindly help to disable the SIM card and enable for a check. If the signal can come back automatically, could you help us to capture a log on your device? Thank you. 🙂

umarsaqib605
Star I
After trying to restart the device multiple times it's finally turned back on. However, once it turns off and restart it doesn't connect anymore. It was just this software that done this I have never had this issue before. Not the signal just doesn't even turn on. Stays like an X. Ya I tried disabling and the connection doesn't return

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi umarsaqib605 Good day. I've texted you by PM, please kindly check your message box. Thank you.