murcielago_nl
Star I
Model: ZC600KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_ZS600KL_15.1630.1811.46_0
Frequency of Occurrence: often
Rooted: No
APP Name: Bluetooth connection

Hi there, I use my ROG phone as my main musicsource in the car (as I did with previous phones). However, the bluetooth-connection seems to be very unstable. Everytime I drive past an electricity pylon and past mobilebroadcast poles the connection is disrupted every 2 seconds (basically the music starts to sound like I'm listening to a scratched CD from 10 years ago). Basically it seems like the bluetoothsignal from the phone is too weak when in crowded, signalrich surroundings. My previous phone (LG) had a similar problem after a terrible update, which was fixed in a new update 2 weeks later by LG, so it seems to be a software problem. Usually the car has no problems whatsoever connecting (connection works fine when in non-crowded areas). (Car is a Volvo V40 from 2014). Next to this, my (new) BOSE headphones also struggle with maintaining connection in signalrich area's (downtown Amsterdam for instance). I hope you can look into / fix this because I cant go without my music on the road (and listening to disrupting music is very frustrating). Thanks in advance.
10 REPLIES 10

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
murcielago_nl posted on 2019/2/13 18:53 Thanks, I just noticed your message.
Hi murcielago_nl, Thanks for your reply. Please check your PM for a message I have sent you. Thank you 🙂