Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG phone 2 bugs after A10 stable update

KraKen
Rising Star II
Hotspot bug
Im using xender, i click on send
But Hotspot icon does not shown on notification bar, it was also not enabled in notification icon.
But hotspot was actually opened in setting.
Send it to developer for fix this.
241 REPLIES 241

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
azwadrab

I dont play games.

I just use this phone as a daily driver

Updated to android 10 in its release day

From that to today I only realize one problem that is the battery drain problem

In A9 how hardly I try I Cant finish my charge in the phone in a whole day with heavy usage of FB,youtube,twitch,talking to phone,bluetooth speaker listening songs and much more.(No gaming).

But in A10 the battery seems to drain while my screen is off and when my screen is on the chrage reduces slowly .

View post
Could be, but not directly because of Android 10. It could be something that happened during the update or it may be one of your apps that's drawing too much power but if you have a freshly installed Android 10, then there's no noticeable difference in battery life between 9 and 10

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
azwadrab

I dont play games.

I just use this phone as a daily driver

Updated to android 10 in its release day

From that to today I only realize one problem that is the battery drain problem

In A9 how hardly I try I Cant finish my charge in the phone in a whole day with heavy usage of FB,youtube,twitch,talking to phone,bluetooth speaker listening songs and much more.(No gaming).

But in A10 the battery seems to drain while my screen is off and when my screen is on the chrage reduces slowly .

View post
Here's a general advice I always give to those with battery issues
Go to system settings -> battery -> powermaster -> auto-start manager and prevent all the apps to auto start that you don't need a notification from.
After this go to system settings -> advanced -> Mobile Manager -> Memory cleaner -> Turn on Super Clean mode -> enter app list and uncheck any app that you must get notifications from -> go back -> open recent apps overview and press clear all.
If you notice that you battery life has improved, then you have a battery draining app among the apps that are no longer allowed to start by itself. To find it, re-enable auto-restart permission to a couple of apps every day until you notice the battery life going down again. Now it's much easier to narrow down which app that's draining your battery.
If the trick above doesn't work, then please put your phone in flight mode when you go to bed. If you have lost more than a couple of percent after 8h sleep, then there might be a bug in the system that we have to investigate.

OPC
Zen Master II
Just learned today that my responsiveness issues in A10, from fingerprint scanner, auto rotation of the screen, icons in general requiring more firm touch, touch problems in Asphalt 9, were related to Accessibility Menu turned on.
Just in case somebody has the same issues and doesn't know the reason, it's this option:
U4QCYHSDPJ7V.jpg
Turning it off the phone in general became responsive as it should be.
The only bug that I am now aware of in A10 is the side USB port not being recognised by Mac.
I don't know if this restrictive behaviour of Accessibility Menu is normal or not. I liked it because it gave me nice shortcuts on a touch of a single icon.

KraKen
Rising Star II
J294VQ69XR7H.jpg
Touch pointer shows constantly even after i turn off that screen recorder.
I restarted my phone, clear data of screen recorder app, but nothing happens
What is this??

SoumyaRS
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/50740#Comment_50740

Already reported and will be fixed in future FOTA

View post
Thanks, Anders!