This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's talk about asus rog phone 2 after Android 10..

jay_kunwar66
Star III
So, i bought asus rog 2 but I can't recommend to this anyone.
Hardware is awesome
But software sucks
Previously i had sony xperia, samsung and i have used oneplus phone..these phone have great software without any bug
Asus zenui sucks. Even developers doesn't care about it...they don't update their own apps
These are the problems with software
1. Contact and dialler Ui are garbage old fashined. Previously they had background image in dialler but they replace it with ugly color
2. Casting has no resolution option.
3. After A10 back button behaving like home button instead of going back it always go to home
4. Dual audio can be implemented for bluetooth 5.0
5. No customisation
6. Outdated asus app with 0 customisation
7. Display changes its color automatically
8. After A10 wakeup screen for new notifications problem. Its wakes phone at almost low brightness.
9. Boring lock screen doesn't support any widget
10. After a10 while playing music lock screen shows blurred album art
11. There is no wifi calling
Sorry to say but u should learn from samsung and one plus for software
If u guys wants to be in competition
I'm not gonna buy again asus for its software
Hope u will listen..
Thanks
35 REPLIES 35

jay_kunwar66
Star III
sauravshanbhogue

Gaand ka ilaag hai ganduo ka nai

A10 on ROG 2

Nav gesture works pretty fine . I personally like this gesture more as I had the same on Google pixel A10. Def not the best gesture nav but def smoother animation than the previous nav. The only disadvantage is that smooth animation does not equal to smooth transition between apps provided the app is not compatible.

2. The dialer looks pretty fine.

3. Though I have to agree when it comes accent color , icon shape developer options which do not work in case of rog 2 . But kinda works on a different Asus phone ( some Zenfone )

4 . The display works pretty fine with red tint significantly reduced( I never go below 40 % so never an issue for me)

5. I did see a slight dip in game performance. Few tweaks in hardcore tuning fixed that with max device temp being 37°,38°( before the tweaks temp was 35°)

6. I've tested 120fps pubgm Chinese and I get insane frame rates of avg 115fps with the gameplay being smooth af

7. Im starting to think this forums filled with butthurt op fanboys.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49050#Comment_49050

View post
Sun be gandu...
Gand me dard kyun ho rha hai tere...
Mene sirf ek feedback diya hai
Or sun oneplus use nhi krta me asus hi kr rha hu
Jo use kr rha hu usi ka feedback dunga na...chutiye....
Bc kilas to ese rhi hai jaise bc tujhe kuch bol diya ho...
Butthurt people...

OPC
Zen Master II
For me gestures work much better than before. Now I Swype and get results. Before I was swyping all over with mixed results, loosing a lot of time.
Also I can finally use AOD. Before it was illuminating my room in the night like a lamp. Now it's as it should be.

Kanu
Rising Star II
jay.kunwar66

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49118#Comment_49118

Sun be gandu...

Gand me dard kyun ho rha hai tere...

Mene sirf ek feedback diya hai

Or sun oneplus use nhi krta me asus hi kr rha hu

Jo use kr rha hu usi ka feedback dunga na...chutiye....

Bc kilas to ese rhi hai jaise bc tujhe kuch bol diya ho...

Butthurt people...

View post
sauravshanbhogue

Gaand ka ilaag hai ganduo ka nai

A10 on ROG 2

Nav gesture works pretty fine . I personally like this gesture more as I had the same on Google pixel A10. Def not the best gesture nav but def smoother animation than the previous nav. The only disadvantage is that smooth animation does not equal to smooth transition between apps provided the app is not compatible.

2. The dialer looks pretty fine.

3. Though I have to agree when it comes accent color , icon shape developer options which do not work in case of rog 2 . But kinda works on a different Asus phone ( some Zenfone )

4 . The display works pretty fine with red tint significantly reduced( I never go below 40 % so never an issue for me)

5. I did see a slight dip in game performance. Few tweaks in hardcore tuning fixed that with max device temp being 37°,38°( before the tweaks temp was 35°)

6. I've tested 120fps pubgm Chinese and I get insane frame rates of avg 115fps with the gameplay being smooth af

7. Im starting to think this forums filled with butthurt op fanboys.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49050#Comment_49050

View post
@Anders_ASUS and other moderators. Please do something as this type of language isn't acceptable in a respectable and decent forum

namansingh1627
Star III
People will find faults and complain about everything. They just can't appreciate anything. Samsung users will find faults in OneUI, oneplus users will find faults in OxygenOS. There's nothing like perfect. They wont appreciate what they have on their table and keep complaining. No doubt ROG 2 has issues but thats the same for other OEMs. So i dont understand why are u comparing asus with others? They all have their own faults and they are trying to fix them and so is Asus. My gestures work pretty fine. ZenUI is close to stock android and stock android apps are not as modern looking as other OEMs. There may not be as many software customizations as Oneplus or samsung but they also they dont have as many gaming customizations as Asus ROG 2. They are built for totally different purposes.
Peace!

jay_kunwar66
Star III
Kanu

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49155#Comment_49155

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49118#Comment_49118

@Anders_ASUS and other moderators. Please do something as this type of language isn't acceptable in a respectable and decent forum

View post
Bhai meri dikhai de gyi or vo jo bol rha tha?