This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Clarified] ROG II Ultimate Band 71 and VoLTE T-Mobile?

penguinsquad
Star II
Will the ROG II Ultimate include Band 71? Its almost a requirement for T-Mobiles future network roll outs this coming year.
Also will there be support for T-Mobile VoLTE this time around?

Original ROG Owner
36 REPLIES 36

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
Kinda sad, I don't think mine is VoLTE enabled either although I am from Singapore and all the internet/telecom service providers have gone VoLTE like a long time ago and are now going for 5G network.

OPC
Zen Master II
VoLTE not working in Croatia as well which is in EU/Europe. We are already experimenting with 5G. Things like killing 2G/3G are regulated by the European Commission and are not market related. VoLTE is my only issue. Everything else runs great. All other issues like screen too bright in the night are negligible. I really love the phone.

OPC
Zen Master II
I have replaced my sim card with a brand new one from T-Mobile Croatia and VoLTE still doesn't work. All LTE bands are in the phone.

dchchicago
Star I
Has anyone tried using a dummy IMEI to enable volte with the phone?
That's how I got volte to work with my OnePlus 6t on AT&T

yi_phil
Star I
dchchicago

Has anyone tried using a dummy IMEI to enable volte with the phone?

That's how I got volte to work with my OnePlus 6t on AT&T

View post
Holy crap... I finally found someone that had fixed it?!?!?! I have tried and tried again with AT&T to have them use an AT&T dummy IMEI# to do this with my ROG phone II, but the tech reps over the phone wouldn't provide me an IMEI#, and kept asking for the one for my ROG phone II.
When I first got my phone, I had HSPA+ instead of 4G LTE, so I did a speed test which came out to 1-5mbps. Never going above 5 mbps. I eventually went back to the AT&T store and provided my old Note8 IMEI which was from Sprint, got a new SIM with it, and was able to get above 5 mbps but never over 20 mbps, BUT still stuck on HSPA+. I've called AT&T and visited multiple AT&T stores in hopes to maybe have them figure out a fix, but eventually gave up... Until I read your comment.
Now, if I may ask my burning question... How or where did you get your dummy IMEI? Did you previously have an AT&T phone and just use the IMEI# from that phone? I'd DM you about it, but I don't see an option to DM...
Please for the love of God let me know, much appreciated.