Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rog phone 3 android 12

hllsynotebook
Rising Star II
screenshot-20220318-125526193.jpg
Welcome to the Beta Program
Hi ROG Phone 3 users,
We will soon have the newest Android system on ROG Phone 3.
ASUS hereby sincerely invite you to participate in this program to experience Android 12!
There is such a post, but I can't use the beta. how can i use it or do you have any information when android 12 stable version will come
27 REPLIES 27

BPM
Rising Star II
You might not have been selected for the beta program. If you have, you should receive an email from ASUS confirming that you've been selected, and you'll also be able to access the ROG Phone 3 Android 12 Beta forums in ZenTalk.
I'm not sure if they're gradually adding people to the beta, or if everyone who has already been selected is all that will be selected.

Razgriz
Rising Star II
hllsynotebook

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/212226#Comment_212226

How does an email write to me? I did not receive an email, I checked and registered, it has been a long time, but I did not receive any email.

View post
Then u maybe not choosen as beta tester rite now..
😅

U can wait for other beta version tho..
As per my experience with a11 beta, iirc i got invitation email right before a11 beta 3..

AVS
Star III
Uff atlast some news. Btw how long was the andro11 beta phase? To get a relative release date of stable andro12

SHEIKH_AZHARUDD
Rising Star II
On a side note even though I was selected I didn't get the fota just because I had unlocked the device in the past..this is really unfair policy .Asus should check current status of the device not past. Xiaomi allows the users to unlock bootloader, relock and still they get fota update!

rajchetan
Star I
Got the android 12 update today.....