This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tempered glass for Asus 6z

rajarshi55
Star I
Please  recommend a tempered glass for Asus 6z.
Preferably online site which delivers to India.
17 REPLIES 17

rajarshi55
Star I
pratiush29

Sadly unable to find one!! The screen is flat and hence there should not have been any problem in making a tempered glass for 6z but I think manufacturers are not interested in making one. Flipkart or Amazon doesnot have any tempered glass till date which have 4 or more rating and fits this beauty perfectly. Some other fits but blocks the earpiece or ambient light sensor.

So if any one finds a good tempered glass which is specifically designed for 6z, please recommend one.

View post
Can't find a local one too ?

vlasta_vasicek
Rising Star I
top glass is from IMAK. But all manufacturers who make a black box ignore the notification diode ...

kooldude7285
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

Flipkart has several options but I haven't tried them myself so unfortunately I can't recommend one

View post
you think tempered glass is required if just thinking about the scratches? gorilla glass 6.

MisterSavage
Rising Star I
Anyone who thinks Gorilla Glass is going to protect your screen is seriously misinformed. Grit it cannot protect from any unlike keys and sharp knives, grit is everywhere. Get tempered glass before you get the phone so that when you get the phone, you take off the plastic and immediately apply the tempered glass. The screen is pristine, no dust, grime, and the tempered glass goes on perfectly.

prashanth
Rising Star II
all tempered glass listed on flipkart are not for 6z they are of f11pro or others......i ordered and returned products twice and if you put some other tempered glass like i did u will suffer with all the air gaps and glass breaking in the edges like me and not to mention it blocks sensors too.....so i wouldnt recommend buying one