Did you mean: 

Rog phone 5 6000mah acting as 4500mah

yosef019
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 5 global 256/16
Firmware Version: 26
Frequency of Occurrence
hello why battery life of the phone become to close to phones with 4500mah 5000 battery
if you know asus that phone cook itself inside you rater supply the phone with SD 870 the 128/8 version
even s21 ultra same battery life as rog 5 with 1ui that eats battery
black shark 4 / 4pro even have same battery life as rog 5
any chance have same battery life as rog phone 2?
20 REPLIES 20

waxy78611
Zen Master I
The culprit is the overheating, poor and lazy optimisation by asus and the android system eating battery (again down to asus lazy and poor optimization?

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
waxy78611

The culprit is the overheating, poor and lazy optimisation by asus and the ad roof system eating battery (again down to asus lazy and poor optimization?

View post
No , optimization is too good regarding battery stuff its no doubt ,
Its more of a hardware limitations of heating and sd888 overkill battery consumption

waxy78611
Zen Master I
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/165946#Comment_165946

No , optimization is too good regarding battery stuff its no doubt ,

Its more of a hardware limitations of heating and sd888 overkill battery consumption

View post
But the Android System battery drain isn't normal... The same issue was on rog 2 and asus fixed it with software update... Many other phones have had this same issue with Android System high battery drain..

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
waxy78611

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/165986#Comment_165986

But the Android System battery drain isn't normal... The same issue was on rog 2 and asus fixed it with software update... Many other phones have had this same issue with Android System high battery drain..

View post
It's funny because @sagarthukral suffers from the exact same issue.