This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Beta .

amritpalvirk199
Star III
As mod mentioned sending beta e-mails to selected users , is that process slow like sending mails one by one or all at one ? Just to know if there is chance for whom didn't received today .
25 REPLIES 25

himverma2012
Rising Star II
amritpalvirk1999

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/158483#Comment_158483

Recheck your facts before you come into conclusion .

This is my 1st thread about A11 Beta ( That too was to know if I can still be in or not , because there was no previous threads clearing my doubt )

Other threads was not about A11 it was about Global issues in phone .

Idk about 2,3rd and 4th repeated threads you are blaming me to have started .

If you are frustrated then better be it in yourselt Don't blast it out , calling someone "Stupid" without any knowledge about that person is kinda foolishness in its own .

Lastly I am not a Student , I am working as an app developer for Flutter , Kotlin and Web developer in Php and .net .

I possess whole knowledge about OS and it's working , days back i was maintaining 2 devices on LineageOS , and Jenkin based A.I systems .

I also know upgrade android version is great mess , as my other thread I mentioned about issue which a solo developer can solve in easy week . Yet it's whole group of developers behind ROG and they are I think full time in it so it's non logical to unable to fix little issues and unable to even provide security patch which is hardly work of few mins , you just have to sync your initial distribution with Google's repo and it will patch (Not about A11) .

I hope you understand .

Thank you 🙂

View post
Got it bro. Sorry for inappropriate language. I do understand that the ROM development might not take that much of the time, but I think one should be considerate of the developers as well (not Asus supporter). We are not sure whether there's device specific developers' team or same team works on multiple devices.
Anyways, regarding the update, @Gustav_ASUS pointed out in one of the comments that this month's update will be released before month's end.
Talking about the device specific issues, @Danishblunt has stated multiple times about the "Black Crush (or color banding)" issues multiple times (yet some people on this forum DO NOT UNDERSTAND it) & he has even found out the workaround a method to tackle the same.
Other global issues are specific to some users only as I and many other users have not faced those issues on the device (viz. speakers, fingerprint sensor, vibration etc.) which I think could be due to mishandling of the device at users' end.
About A11, all the mails were sent to the selected users & I don't think there's a possibility of the new selection list.
In the end, I'm happy with the device. I bought in the first sale itself. Yet, many users who face issues, do not keep calm and use verbal abuses for the moderators whose work is to make developers known about the issues. Sad part is most of them are Indians & using such behavior on international forum creates negative image about other people as well.
I hope you do understand as well.
Thanks 🙂

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Just an fyi beta 1 is out for the testers

amritpalvirk199
Star III
himverma2012

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/158507#Comment_158507

Got it bro. Sorry for inappropriate language. I do understand that the ROM development might not take that much of the time, but I think one should be considerate of the developers as well (not Asus supporter). We are not sure whether there's device specific developers' team or same team works on multiple devices.

Anyways, regarding the update, @Gustav_ASUS pointed out in one of the comments that this month's update will be released before month's end.

Talking about the device specific issues, @Danishblunt has stated multiple times about the "Black Crush (or color banding)" issues multiple times (yet some people on this forum DO NOT UNDERSTAND it) & he has even found out the workaround a method to tackle the same.

Other global issues are specific to some users only as I and many other users have not faced those issues on the device (viz. speakers, fingerprint sensor, vibration etc.) which I think could be due to mishandling of the device at users' end.

About A11, all the mails were sent to the selected users & I don't think there's a possibility of the new selection list.

In the end, I'm happy with the device. I bought in the first sale itself. Yet, many users who face issues, do not keep calm and use verbal abuses for the moderators whose work is to make developers known about the issues. Sad part is most of them are Indians & using such behavior on international forum creates negative image about other people as well.

I hope you do understand as well.

Thanks 🙂

View post
I understand sorry for my mess as well xD , I respect work of users and moderators who handle everything very well .
You are already in beta program hope you enjoy it much , I will wait for stable release ( I can't wait internally to see an upgrade 😛 )
We are good bro nothing personal .
Averan

View post
And I am jealous 😂

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
amritpalvirk1999

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/158538#Comment_158538

I understand sorry for my mess as well xD , I respect work of users and moderators who handle everything very well .

You are already in beta program hope you enjoy it much , I will wait for stable release ( I can't wait internally to see an upgrade 😛 )

We are good bro nothing personal .

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/158578#Comment_158578

And I am jealous 😂

View post
See , giving a hand towards friendship is not that hard after all 😉

Mutaman
Star II
Averan

View post
Lol
There is not a single one has got the mail.
You can post in the forum and see.