This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Asus, where are you?

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
Hi there! First of all, I am very sorry if I write badly, I am Spanish and I am using Google Translate. Also, I want to say that I am not an Asus Fanboy, I am just a simple user who wants to give my opinion.
I have a Rog 3 of 16Gb. I bought it as soon as it went on sale on the official website. I've been visiting this forum for a long time, I don't write much, but I always read. The reason I'm writing this is because I feel like I have a different phone than other users seem to have. What I mean is that maybe the Rog3, depending on the version, have bugs or not. On my phone for example, I don't have blackcrush, nor did I have the L3 problem, the battery lasts a long time and in general, the phone is doing quite well.
From here on, I don't mean to say that the phone is perfect, it isn't, and it has bugs, like all phones. I understand that this is a very expensive phone (especially my 16gb phone) and it is true that Asus should have better support.
We are talking about an expensive phone without VolTE, without monthly updates, with a security patch from December 2020 to March 2021 .. anyway .. I feel, that my phone is different from the rest of those who comment on this forum, but at the same time I feel that Asus support is very bad. Users need Asus to clarify its update policy. A 6 month old flagship phone should not have a 4 month old security patch, this is very concerning.
A flagship phone should have VolTE, when 3g networks disappear .. what do we do? do we throw it away? Asus please put the batteries on ..
In short, this is my opinion, my phone works fine, but I understand most of the complaints on this forum. I think we all deserve better support, we pay a lot of money to invest in Asus Rog Phone 3, and Asus is abandoning us. Just think .. if the rog3, 6 months old, is in the December 2020 patch .. where will it be in 1 year or a year and a half? anyway .. just think ..
32 REPLIES 32

logic30
Star II
And that is why my new mainboard is from MSI not from Asus with this poor support...

botboy444
Zen Master I
logic30

And that is why my new mainboard is from MSI not from Asus with this poor support...

View post
cool story troll, msi don't have a mobile division so thanks for the totally useless information

logic30
Star II
Mobile division? Does not matter - all my other phones receiving updates except this Asus and Zenfone 6.
Samsung, OnePlus, Xiaomi... If company does not care for customer there are other suppliers.
I bought Asus 'cause I liked this company - not any more.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
logic30

Mobile division? Does not matter - all my other phones receiving updates except this Asus and Zenfone 6.

Samsung, OnePlus, Xiaomi... If company does not care for customer there are other suppliers.

I bought Asus 'cause I liked this company - not any more.

View post
Fact check your comment about the Zenfone 6 first
Zenfone 6 got stable android 11 last year in December and is on January patch right now
OnePlus 7 series dead af on A10 with ongoing A11 beta (halted as it's buggy)
Nord rollout halted due to bugs
Xiaomi miui is a meme
Samsung was slower than to update S10 comapared to Zenfone 6 and has to halt A11 update once due to bugs

logic30
Star II
On Zenfone I wrote about security patch.
OnePlus 8 has 11.
S20FE 5g has 11.
Above phones are not flagship. From my perspective Asus is like HTC one last months. Good ideas but no reaction. I still like my ROG3 but for this monet I expected more (and faster) Asus reaction.