Multi Touch/Ghost Touch while playing games or when doing anything else

cyrilsoning
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3 STRIX
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: NOR ROOTED
Frequency of Occurrence: EVERYTIME
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Mobile legends / Ragnarok Mobile/ others.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
=======================================
So i bought this ROG 3 Strix like 2 weeks ago, and i play most games with 3 or 4 finger (hold or Tap), the problem is everytime i hold or tries to play with 3 finger or 4 (EVERYTIME), the screen is look like shaking visually and not stable, it automatically press somewhere i didnt even press/tap..i noticed majority rog 3 user is having the same problem too..To be honest . I never had this problem in my other android (Huawei Nova 4), AND WHEN i TRY TO READ TEXT PAGE ON THE INTERNET, WHEN IM HOLDING THE THE PAGE...MY SCREEN VISUALLY SHAKING...I KNOW THIS IS GHOST TOUCH OR MULTI TOUCH PROBLEM....3 dinger screenshot is off...and everything suspicios are also turned off...PPL POSTING THE PROBLEM SINCE SEPT 2020, NOW WE ARE IN JANUARY 2021..WHY STILL NOT FIXED?????...I PAY GOOD PRICE AND GOT LOW QUALITY TIME WITH MY GAMES...this is not fair to your customer...pls fix on the next system update patch....stop making more frustrated customers
13 REPLIES 13

cyrilsoning
Star II
ghost touch still there slightly...still not satisfied with my gaming experience...i play without casing and screen protector...but the multitouch issue still occurs when sliding (when playing games with 3 finger)

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
cyrilsoning

ghost touch still there slightly...still not satisfied with my gaming experience...i play without casing and screen protector...but the multitouch issue still occurs when sliding (when playing games with 3 finger)

View post
I would like to try this out myself, how exacy can I reproduce the issue?

cyrilsoning
Star II
nightmaster552

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146794#Comment_146794

I would like to try this out myself, how exacy can I reproduce the issue?

View post
do you have the same problem?

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
cyrilsoning

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146797#Comment_146797

do you have the same problem?

View post
No thats why I want to know what you do so I can try and reproduce.

salhe
Star I
What is the solution? We are waiting for the solution