ufuk9933
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:99
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
when will the new updates arrive. December is ending.

67 REPLIES 67

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
PH

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141375#Comment_141375

What zero proof. I have put screen shots for all the issues I have mentioned. And as far as the one plus is concerned just google it and you would know. Even for widevine they had fixed through FOTA. I am upset about Asus not acknowledging in public about these issues and they have always been very slow with their releases. Do you even know what's happening with Zenfones and how sluggish has been their update process. We are getting similar vibes now with ROG3 and we will talk about it. As far as you, MV and the likes of you all...I am going to ignore your blatant conversations from now on.

View post
I literally posted links people saying the same garbage as here, black crush still an issue on OP. When I google black crush fix I see useless news articles talking about how Asus has fixed the black crush as well.
xda-developers.com/asus-updates-the-rog-phone-3-with-black-crush-fix-adds-portrait-mode-support-in-armoury-crate/
Learn to be source critical before spouting nonsense.
forums.oneplus.com/threads/widevine-l3-on-oneplus-8t.1350497/
But the problem is still there
User reporting issue on dec 1st
giztop.com/news/your-oneplus-8-pro-cant-stream-hd-content-from-netflix-anymore/
Issue known since at least 2nd of June. Yeah Oneplus so much faster fixing things.

Stop talking out of your ass, thanks.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
ajinkya017

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141375#Comment_141375

@nightmaster552 How is it wrong to follow up for updates? For instance, do I tell people at work who want me to get something done, that it will be done when it is done without specifying timelines? I would face a lot of heat.

Also I haven't badmouthed anyone or called the OEM/mods any names which isn't the right thing to do anyway.

With all due respect I have read and seen your video about the assessment of the issues on this phone and it is certainly beyond my abilities to have presented and comprehended it like you have. But you have to understand there are differences in expectations. Considering the outlay on this phone, they are bound to be high. Plus it isn't that people want to dislike this phone that they post not me atleast. I personally am enjoying this new phone. Shouldn't stop me from asking a few details or should it?

Do not want to compare with other brands. I have no reason to be in their forums.

View post
It's not wrong to follow up on updates, but it's wrong spamming misinformation and keep asking when it's clear that there is no real deadline to the update. It's done when it's done, If they truly intend to fix the black crush completely, it will require teamwork with pixelworks in coronatime, you cannot predict when such a colabration would be finished as there are multiple teams working together testing and bugfixing in a hard to predict enviroment, especially since U.S has some serious downtimes and restrictions.
My main complaint here is simply that expecting ASUS to fix an issue that google, samsung, Oneplus and Apple is facing since years in a couple of months is borderline mentally disabled. That combined with the ridicolous amount of misinformation spreading because of half assed donkeys thinking they know anything makes me want to vomit over my keyboard.

PH
Rising Star I
nightmaster552

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141413#Comment_141413

I literally posted links people saying the same garbage as here, black crush still an issue on OP. When I google black crush fix I see useless news articles talking about how Asus has fixed the black crush as well.

xda-developers.com/asus-updates-the-rog-phone-3-with-black-crush-fix-adds-portrait-mode-support-in-armoury-crate/

Learn to be source critical before spouting nonsense.

forums.oneplus.com/threads/widevine-l3-on-oneplus-8t.1350497/

But the problem is still there

User reporting issue on dec 1st

giztop.com/news/your-oneplus-8-pro-cant-stream-hd-content-from-netflix-anymore/

Issue known since at least 2nd of June. Yeah Oneplus so much faster fixing things.

Stop talking out of your ass, thanks.

View post
Stop farting out of your mouth and get a life. Black crush issue is so yesterday. Now it's call quality prob, L3 widevine, no VoWifi. Stop stating that other phones have issues. It doesn't solve anything. We want our phones bug free

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
PH

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141479#Comment_141479

Stop farting out of your mouth and get a life. Black crush issue is so yesterday. Now it's call quality prob, L3 widevine, no VoWifi. Stop stating that other phones have issues. It doesn't solve anything. We want our phones bug free

View post
Black crush is by far the most widespread problem. As for the other issues quite easily your lack of understanding makes it that you look quite dumb right now.
Lets start with the first thing:
Call quality is more than likely caused by your provider rather than ASUS. I have no such issues and millions of people have reported no such issues either, it's only a minority complaining about that which likely are user/provider enduced in some way.
L3 Widevine is an issue caused by google being dumb as usual. Several devices have Widevine issues, ASUS, LG, OP and even Samsung Devices have gotten bugged out and glitched out.
VoLTE again provider based, much like 5G which depending on provider isn't usable either. Telling ASUS to fix your provider is quite ridicolous to begin with.
You have successfully showcased you have 0 clue what you're talking about. congratulations

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
tiong326

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141112#Comment_141112

Trust me not every rog 3 set have black crush. Some might very minimal to notice. I bought rog 3 day 1 release on Malaysia. Now my friend buy on nov. I compared my black crush and his black crush kinda very minimal but mine look worst as fk. Wow it was obvious fking lcd problem for sure but asus wont say it for sure. Go warranty going take forever since there no services center in my area.

View post
Stop spreading nonsense. Black crush depends on multiple things, update version, refreshrate and brightness level. All phone suffer from black crush due to complications on how OLED screens need to be properly calibrated.