mr_strange
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 2
Firmware Version:WW_17.0230.2002.32_0
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I didn't get any update after WW_17.0230.2002.32_0. so i just want to update to the latest available version and i just don't know how to do that. So please help me update my phone @Anders_ASUS @LP

41 REPLIES 41

nationkid
Rising Star II
moemohamed194@gmail.com

I must say this latest update has made this phone feel almost brand new.

View post
What do you mean?

Vableme
Rising Star II
Good then. Hope you enjoy your phone.

Take your time.

Yuran
Rising Star I
Hello Asus, you still have not solved the UI lag stutter. I downgraded the phone to A9 and used it for a month or more without experiencing any lags, fps drops, etc. Now I decided to run all updates through FOTA and again the phone starts to experience the same issue I always had, lag, fps drops, UI lag, stutter. Do not bother to tell me to perform factory reset or any other troubleshooting as it has been done. Can you please assist? Thanks

Aryan202
Community Legend I
moemohamed194@gmail.com

I was having an issue where the system temp would hover around 102 °F and the cpu temp would be between 120-140 °F with very minimal use. But since the new update it's definitely fixed the temp issue. It's around 86 °F which seems way more normal. I'm still having an issue with google chrome where the web browser will just freeze and I have to close the browser. And another issue with my kunai gamepad where I have to reboot my phone after ever use. But as long as the phone itself is working I don't really care.

View post
That chrome stutter issue is global on all phones switch to a different browser if it bothers you very much

mr_strange
Rising Star II
Volodesi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/140977#Comment_140977

Updates are rolled out in waves. So it could take awhile for you to get the update. Only way to get it immediately is to download it yourself.

It's like this for every phone out there.

It's to prevent load on the server and stop everyone from downloading a bad update if the release ends up having issues.

This is mentioned in the update post that I sent you.

image.png

View post
I think you should read my first post again. I clearly mentioned that i didn't get any updates after 0.32. so they are rolling out in waves for the last 4 updates? Lol