This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS ANDROID 10 STABLE NOW ON ROG 2

Mr_prowess
Star I
I didnt update my rog 2 to android 10 as there were many problems in update.
Can i update now ?
Are problems solved ?
Now is the update stable ?
And what about battery life ?
What do you people think @Anilkumar @Rajat Kumar
13 REPLIES 13

ccode8806
Star III
I have no overheating or battery life issues, my only issue is random lockups. I have to press the home or appslist button & re-enter the app. It isn't often to be terrible or anything, was much worse for me prior to update. The previous update did have overheating & battery issues. Latest update thats not an issue.

Kanu
Rising Star II
A10 is a risk. Some people have issues, some don't. It feels quite random. So i wouldn't take the chance if I were you.

Anilkumar
Rising Star II
I am not upgrading to A10 because I don't have spare phone to use and second thing now my phone is out of warranty.

Ömür_Can
Star III
friends, the temperature difference between a10 and a9 is only 3-5 degrees. Friends who say they have problems in a10 probably have been using the phone for a few years. Unfortunately this is not a software problem. a hardware problem. The "qualcomm pm 8150 ic" jeep is unfortunately short-lived. and this is not ASUS, this chip is used by many phone manufacturers. this is a qualcomm issue. We usually use this phone under heavy game and so on. And after a while we get automatic shutdowns, black screens. If you replace that jeep with a new one and even use a10, you will see that there is no problem.

Kanu
Rising Star II
Ömür Can

friends, the temperature difference between a10 and a9 is only 3-5 degrees. Friends who say they have problems in a10 probably have been using the phone for a few years. Unfortunately this is not a software problem. a hardware problem. The "qualcomm pm 8150 ic" jeep is unfortunately short-lived. and this is not ASUS, this chip is used by many phone manufacturers. this is a qualcomm issue. We usually use this phone under heavy game and so on. And after a while we get automatic shutdowns, black screens. If you replace that jeep with a new one and even use a10, you will see that there is no problem.

View post
Few years? This phone came out last year my man! A10 isn't stable, that's it. I literally solved every problem reverting back to a9. That's not hardware. Hardware persists whatever the software.