Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version: WW_17.0823.2008.78
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
========================================
Right air trigger weird behavior in touch setting when sliding. I wonder is this software bug or hardware issue. Besides, sometime the right air trigger capture 2 tap instead of 1 when I do single tap on right air trigger.
22 REPLIES 22

the water slide trigger feature on the right (red) occurs jittering and is not precise according to the location of the finger touch.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
This should be fixed in the next FOTA. Hang tight and let me know if your issue has been resolved after updating by mentioning me in this thread.

Preitorast
Star I
Gustav_ASUS

This should be fixed in the next FOTA. Hang tight and let me know if your issue has been resolved after updating by mentioning me in this thread.

View post
Okay mr gustav,, noted

wiltsenator
Star I
ToM.M

Hi, the same thing is happening to me, I guess it's a global issue, I am also using the ' WW_17.0823.2008.78' version.

can you please check this issue?

is there any airtrigger calibration we can do to reset the airtrigger and fix this issue?

Thank you

View post
alexting1006

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 3
  2. Firmware Version: WW_17.0823.2008.78
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

========================================

Right air trigger weird behavior in touch setting when sliding. I wonder is this software bug or hardware issue. Besides, sometime the right air trigger capture 2 tap instead of 1 when I do single tap on right air trigger.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/WMNRCH67KFB4/whatsapp-video-2020-10-05-at-5-13-35-pm.mp4

ROG 3 Air Trigger Sliding Behavior
Preitorast

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/125952#Comment_125952

Okay mr gustav,, noted

View post
randirenovatio

the water slide trigger feature on the right (red) occurs jittering and is not precise according to the location of the finger touch.

View post
Did this get fixed for you guys? I sent my phone in for RMA thinking it was a hardware defect. So I've been out of a phone for a couple weeks now. @ToM.M @alexting1006 @Preitorast @randirenovatio

devicentextian
Rising Star II
same with mine i got this problem