cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 beta for Asus 6z

Sai_Hithesh
Rising Star II
Dear admin,
Please inform me when do we get android 11 beta for asus 6z.
277 REPLIES 277

lokesh_s0904200
Rising Star I
What about day to day performance and battery life and also check Bluetooth headset I am facing too many bugs with Bluetooth. And have you faced any bugs plz try to find maximum bugs. Check these things after using your device for some more days

lokesh_s0904200
Rising Star I
lokesh.s09042001

What about day to day performance and battery life and also check Bluetooth headset I am facing too many bugs with Bluetooth. And have you faced any bugs plz try to find maximum bugs. Check these things after using your device for some more days

View post
And how is camera performance is there any changes in camera app and plz try HDR for selfies I am always getting whitened face which looks terrible and even for rear camera HDR is very inconsistent plz tell us that is there any improvements are done in android 11 or not

Bhasky
Rising Star II
Google Photos app stabilized videos - will it save now ?

Monark
Zen Master I
lokesh.s09042001

View post
It would be helpful if you just list out all the bugs that you face with bluetooth. Cause for now i don't encountered any bugs.
As this is beta you could have probably known that there are some lags while playing games and the battery life is ok after the update.
I will check in the coming days and update here👍