This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone 6 will not make or receive calls

grantmiller22
Star I
My ZenFone 6 (AT&T USA) will not make or receive calls. Texts work fine. The phone updated to Android 10 last week and I was able to make calls. I turned wifi off and was able to make one call but now it doesn't call or get calls no matter what I do.
I restarted the phone multiple times and reset wifi,mobile,& bluetooth via Reset options, this did nothing.
The phone is not in Airplane mode.
Firmware version is: 17.1810.2009.176
The phone is not rooted
6 REPLIES 6

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
grantmiller22

Started working correctly again out of the blue, 20+ hours of not being able to make or receive calls then poof it works again... so strange.

View post
If it stops working again, then please factory reset and if no improvement, contact your local support.
Thanks!

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
mukesh.badgujar.in

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/35556/zenfone-6-will-not-make-or-receive-calls

yes ZenFone 6  Itself a Big Problem, ASUS Cant Solve any problem. My problem about Network is also not solved but they created more problems in mobile... WTF... Asus.

View post
No need to project the service issues you've had in other threads with different issues. We know about your situation and we will solve it. Just talk to ARP_ASUS and I'm sure you will work it out.
Thank you for your understanding