Auto Brightness

shyamgopi007shyamgopi007 Level 1
edited October 2020 in ROG Phone 3

My Brightness Level Is '0' and also off the adaptive brightness option but automatically a brightness high in screen but the level was standed by '0'

How slove This ??

Comments

• edited August 2020

Does this happen all the time, or only when using certain apps? Is it the same when staying on the home screen? It would be easier for us to understand your issue if you could make a recording with another device.

Thanks,

• I think it's only happens if you are on the lowest level, than opening an app from under ArmoryCrate (and the app settings is higher than 60hz). The 144hz only works if the brightness level is higher than 30% so the phone automatically change it.

This is my theory. Also, I have noticed this problem.

PS: I have tested my theory and it's not what happens. I have noticed the problem but only happens sometimes.

• This happens to me too. I have 0 brightness and adaptive brightness off. When I locked the phone and unlocked it. The brightness is somewhat high (even though the brightness still on 0) then I adjust the brightness on 0.

• anks3112ganks3112g Level 1
    edited August 2020

Same is the issue with me

• Here is the video of mine. I have 0% brightness and adaptive brightness off. When I locked the phone and unlocked it. The brightness is somewhat high (even though the brightness still on 0%) then I adjust the brightness on 0%.

• @imbackatyou Can you help us out with a device log? I'll send you instructions via PM in case you're up for it.

• Even I have this issue.

And also the minimum brightness seems to be high too.

Is it intended or is it a problem?

• @shyamgopi007 This will be fixed in an upcoming update. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

• Even inam facing this issue , I think this is because while unlocking via fingerprint brightness increses on underdisplay and this causes increase in brightness overall ..

This should be fixed ASAP.

And fingerprints sensor brings too much lights if we are sitting on dark room, suddenly it hurts the eye .

• I m facing the same problem. This happens to me all the time when my phone's brightness lvl is 0. I have my adaptive brightness off. When I locked the phone and unlocked it, the brightness is somewhat high even though the brightness is still on 0%.

This discussion has been closed.