This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Brightness

shyamgopi007
Star II
My Brightness Level Is '0' and also off the adaptive brightness option but automatically a brightness high in screen but the level was standed by '0'
How slove This ??
10 REPLIES 10

imbackatyou
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/34137/auto-brightness

Does this happen all the time, or only when using certain apps? Is it the same when staying on the home screen? It would be easier for us to understand your issue if you could make a recording with another device.

Thanks,

View post
Here is the video of mine. I have 0% brightness and adaptive brightness off. When I locked the phone and unlocked it. The brightness is somewhat high (even though the brightness still on 0%) then I adjust the brightness on 0%.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@imbackatyou Can you help us out with a device log? I'll send you instructions via PM in case you're up for it.

skailash2001
Rising Star I
Even I have this issue.
And also the minimum brightness seems to be high too.
Is it intended or is it a problem?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@shyamgopi007 This will be fixed in an upcoming update. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

manasm_majhi
Star III
Even inam facing this issue , I think this is because while unlocking via fingerprint brightness increses on underdisplay and this causes increase in brightness overall ..
This should be fixed ASAP.
And fingerprints sensor brings too much lights if we are sitting on dark room, suddenly it hurts the eye .