This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sim service on my device

Sufyan
Rising Star I
Yesterday 5th of July all of a sudden my data stopped working and when I restarted my phone its showing no service In any of the 2 Sims and those Sims are working perfectly on other devices, and I have also done reset on my phone ! Still not working what the hell with asus ! This my primary phone  and it's the last year's flagship Asus Zenfone 5z 6gb variant with 64gb internal 
J6AAGF00C504HEV
Serial number I really need it to be fixed as soon as possible 
8 REPLIES 8

sang_jangid
Star I
I am also facing the same issue. No signal on the phone. 

sang_jangid
Star I
I am also facing the same issue. No signal on the phone. 
Seems like the phone is dead and have tried all the stuff but there is no way the signal is appearing on the device. 

sang_jangid
Star I
Sufyan said:
Yesterday 5th of July all of a sudden my data stopped working and when I restarted my phone its showing no service In any of the 2 Sims and those Sims are working perfectly on other devices, and I have also done reset on my phone ! Still not working what the hell with asus ! This my primary phone  and it's the last year's flagship Asus Zenfone 5z 6gb variant with 64gb internal 
J6AAGF00C504HEV
Serial number I really need it to be fixed as soon as possible 
In case you get a solution let me know please. 

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
May be loose cable, it is recommended to send to the service center for testing

Or try the following method

1 .Pinch the upper left screen with your fingers. The center of the position is about the number of digits and the date of the minute (the position is important) [the position of the screen opposite the sim card slot], pinch and apply a little pressure, be careful not to crush the screen.

2 .Restart or turn on the screen, keep the screen pinch until the boot time and date are released.