Welcome to the new ZenTalk for ZenFone 6!

Hey all ASUS Fans!
With the upcoming launch of our ZenFone 6 that truly Defies Ordinary, we are also launching the new ZenTalk (currently we are phasing in the ZenFone 6 category and later on we will also migrate ZenFone 5). 
Keep checking this section for the latest on ZenFone 6!
/CH
«134

Comments

  • Because of your Zenfone Max, 5Z device with ugly software glitches.
    No one will prefer Asus brand.
  • 晨星晨星 Level 1
    期待Zenfone 6 發佈,支持國產品牌
  • aamod.v8aamod.v8 Level 3
    Keep all good features of zenui5 and optimize a better zenui 6 for zenfone 5z. keep those awesome camera improvements from zenfone 6 to 5z. hopeful for best 
  • KakoKako Level 1
    Launch date for Philippines?
  • Hello. Is ZenFone 6 available in the Philippines? How much is the initial price? Thanks.
  • My only disappointment is with the lack of answers to the thousands of people asking the same question. When and how much. So much hype and not having any answers for the people isn't good business strategy. Phone crowd are fickle and they will move on if no official information is shared.
  • Hello. Is ZenFone 6 available in the Philippines? How much is the initial price? Thanks.
    Thank you for showing interest in ZenFone 6. Unfortunately we can't announce the information you're asking right now.
  • Gman said:
    My only disappointment is with the lack of answers to the thousands of people asking the same question. When and how much. So much hype and not having any answers for the people isn't good business strategy. Phone crowd are fickle and they will move on if no official information is shared.
    We understand a lot of people are waiting but unfortunately it's not possible for us to launch worldwide all at once. Local launch and price will be announced ongoing
  • Is it being sold already at any part of the world? 
  • suhitkar said:
    As a 5z user I can tell I am pretty happy with Zenui 5..Hope Zen ui 6 will be more user friendly and meet grand success..
    Even i'm waiting for Zen UI 6 update on Zenfone 5Z. Has anyone, have any sort of ETA to the release date of ZenUI 6?
  • Gman said:
    My only disappointment is with the lack of answers to the thousands of people asking the same question. When and how much. So much hype and not having any answers for the people isn't good business strategy. Phone crowd are fickle and they will move on if no official information is shared.
    We understand a lot of people are waiting but unfortunately it's not possible for us to launch worldwide all at once. Local launch and price will be announced ongoing
    Hey Anders,
    Do you have any sort of information related to ZenUI 6 update on Zenfone 5Z.  If so, please share the info.
  • Gman said:
    My only disappointment is with the lack of answers to the thousands of people asking the same question. When and how much. So much hype and not having any answers for the people isn't good business strategy. Phone crowd are fickle and they will move on if no official information is shared.
    We understand a lot of people are waiting but unfortunately it's not possible for us to launch worldwide all at once. Local launch and price will be announced ongoing
    Hey Anders,
    Do you have any sort of information related to ZenUI 6 update on Zenfone 5Z.  If so, please share the info.
    Mods are not supposed to share the ETA for any product or feature updates without any official announcement by their respective companies.
    ZenUI 6 is expected to be available with the release of stable Android Q version for Zenfone 5Z. Stay tuned for official announcement from team Asus.

  • Hey there is no flash in portrait mode or we can't take 48mp picture with portrait and hdr please update this feature .and there is no native video calling for Jio , we unable to make any video call by network.
  • CH_ASUS said:
    Hey all ASUS Fans!
    With the upcoming launch of our ZenFone 6 that truly Defies Ordinary, we are also launching the new ZenTalk (currently we are phasing in the ZenFone 6 category and later on we will also migrate ZenFone 5). 
    Keep checking this section for the latest on ZenFone 6!
    /CH
    when this Zenfone 6 will launch in Indonesia?
    I can't wait this awesome smartphone ...
  • morohitmorohit Level 1
    So far camera's flipping  failure was 3 times in 4 days.
    It stops flipping middle of angle, I need to cancel and retry 
  • morohit said:
    So far camera's flipping  failure was 3 times in 4 days.
    It stops flipping middle of angle, I need to cancel and retry 
    Does this happen with our camera app or some other app? Which FW are you using?
  • KameshKamesh Level 2
    I m having issues and  no one here is replying, my cpu temperature are rising like hell usually it remains between 49-56°C during normal usage and during charging or using heavy apps beyond 58°C please can someone can tell me is my device defective ?  


  • morohitmorohit Level 1
    morohit said:
    So far camera's flipping  failure was 3 times in 4 days.
    It stops flipping middle of angle, I need to cancel and retry 
    Does this happen with our camera app or some other app? Which FW are you using?
    Face authentication, and Instagram too. 
    Android is updated  on 1st July. 
  • morohitmorohit Level 1
    Kamesh said:
    I m having issues and  no one here is replying, my cpu temperature are rising like hell usually it remains between 49-56°C during normal usage and during charging or using heavy apps beyond 58°C please can someone can tell me is my device defective ?  


    How about air temperature?
    My Zenfone 6 is around 39-41c with only cpuz launching and room temperature is 26.5c.
Sign In or Register to comment.