This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 5 FAQ video by Geekyranjit (Indian YouTuber)

Sunaina
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
https://youtu.be/Gq2i6tUzA1U
This is an English review and mainly directed towards those interested in the phone in India

This reviewer one of the best unbiased ones in India right now

40 REPLIES 40

Sunaina
Rising Star I
At 50k this phone is seriously good value compared to 50k OnePlus 9 and 9pro which is a much more costlier (65k)
You get just 2 5g bands with OnePlus in India meanwhile 11 5g bands with rog
Gorilla glass Victus,wifi 6e, better speakers,stock+ ui, headphone jack with dac to name a few
Very vfm phone at 50k

Sunaina
Rising Star I
Just an FYI
Airtel vowifi support has been added in rog 5
Past Asus phones will probably get it too

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Sunaina

At 50k this phone is seriously good value compared to 50k OnePlus 9 and 9pro which is a much more costlier (65k)

You get just 2 5g bands with OnePlus in India meanwhile 11 5g bands with rog

Gorilla glass Victus,wifi 6e, better speakers,stock+ ui, headphone jack with dac to name a few

Very vfm phone at 50k

View post
You get much inferior display, inferior camera, much worse durability and support. I wouldnt say its better value by a longshot. If the phone wouldnt throttle I'd say its worth for gamers specifically but considering that it does I really think the rog5 is terrible value right now, I suspect a pricedrop very soon.

Mr_TylerDurden
Rising Star I
I would never buy an asus product again by their support (I'm telling from clear mind after waiting for black crush fix from it day1 ) given by them and this zentalk will those devs really look into atleast to know what's going on with the products they hv put into the market.
First they didn't even acknowledge the black crush issue.
Secondary They didn't provide a braided cables for India region ( it's like serving customers with double standards) I could had paid even for aero cooler if they had sold all together in a single package like they did it globally.
Finally they device compatibility sucks as far the add ons go like aero cooler of latest gen can't be used to their own backward Rog devices even though they are using some sort of same technology for connecting.(I really wish someday in future they will provide and universal cooler which supports most of the rog line ups)