How do I hide call logs or messages in Owner mode?
To hide call logs or messages from private contacts in Owner mode:
- Launch Contacts app from the following screens:
Tap ASUS > from Home screen.
Tap then tap .
- From the Contacts screen, tap > Manage contacts.
- Tap Manage private contacts then set up a PIN for your contacts that you wish to hide.
- On the Private contacts screen, tap + , select the contacts then tap Done.
Note: All existing text messages and call logs of your private contacts will be hidden from Phone or Messaging app view respectively.
- After adding the selected contacts to Private contacts screen, tap > Settings.
- Customize the display of your private contacts when receiving their calls with the following:
Tap Hide caller number to hide the number when you receive an incoming call from your private contacts.
Tap Customized profile to set a dummy name and number for all your private contacts, then tap Save and set Customized profile slider to ON.
Note: When you enable this feature, the Hide caller number function will be disabled.
- To view the text messages from your private contacts, launch then tap General on the upper left corner of the Messaging app screen and tap Private.
- Key in a PIN, then tap Continue.
- Repeat the PIN code you entered in step 8, then tap OK for confirmation.
- All private messages will be displayed onscreen. Tap the private message that you want to read.
This discussion has been closed.