ROG Phone 3_ZS661KS_WW_17.0823.2009.98
ROG Phone 3_ZS661KS
Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.
- Updated Android security patch
- Optimized system vibration
- Enabled VoLTE on BSNL (India).
- Fixed OK google is difficult to wake up and cannot receive commands
- Fixed Bypass Charging function occasionally not working when enabled
- Fixed issue with left side misalignment of status bar icons after hiding the clock
- Fixed the issue where more than two mouse inputs at once would not work with the Mobile Desktop Dock
- Fixed 'Developer mode' crashing when connecting to certain specific BT devices
- Fixed issue where using 'Double-Press Power key' to start Camera would cause the device to automatically sleep after 10 seconds.