cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2008.70 update really doesn't make any sense.😔

dasn252
Star III
Still black crush issue and ghost touch issue is present
I think asus will solve these problems in next update.but it can't happen. There are lots of issue is still present but these are my major problems. But now i think i can't buy a gaming phone,i just buy a shit..😔😔 i am really disappointed.
we are just complaining ,asus team just listing our complains and still not capable to solve these problems. its really loss of time and money
And please confirm that it will be solved or not, otherwise i just sold it , i don't have any option bcz having this phone always remind me for loss of my money
@Gustav_ASUS @Anders_ASUS
screenshot-20200921-125318752-7e2.jpg
img-20200921-wa0006.jpg
@ARP_ASUS
11 REPLIES 11

rZEnd
Star III
Same here. Nothing changes. I bought this device imported from China. So I have no warranty. I loose my money. I'll never buy Asus anymore. I'll make a video for share to all my followers. I have more than 100K users on my app. I'll share with they this bullshit device of Asus.

xihe
Rising Star II
If you want the perfect AMOLED panel, get a Samsung phone.

talwindersinghc
Rising Star II
Rog 3 is disaster

talwindersinghc
Rising Star II
Me too. Posting videos about all the issues i get on rog 3. They are not admitting that black crush is hardware issue. Oneplus 8 pro had same issues but they are brave enough to accept it and giving replacement units to anyone experiencing this issue