Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ROG 2 GLOBAL
- Firmware Version: WW_17.0240.2007.27
- Rooted or not: Not
- Frequency of Occurrence: EVERYTIME
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Google/Google Assistant Latest
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
I have observed since the beginning that google assistant have been trash after rog 2 android 10 update has been dropped. I tried downgrading to android 9 and google assistant voice commands works flawlessly but after android 10 updates i am facing several issues.
1. I say "ok google" and it pops up but it doesn't write what i say unless i say ok google again then it works. It happens 4/5 tries.
2. After saying "ok google" it pops up and says "unable to connect" error. It happened sometimes like 3/5 tries.
Now trying to fix it in my android 10 rog 2 i deleted app cache, app updates and cleared app data and now i am stuck with an error that won't let me use the wake up command!! Please help me!! Fix it asus please i beg you. No more bugs pls.
I tried everything, restarting device, switching to wifi, turning on and off the aeroplane mode, even i am on latest google version and google assistant version. I cannot get past this error!!