[Question Moved due to Personal Information]
Hey bro I think its dangerous to share your imei info, you should remove it immediately.
Due to the pictures might leak your personal information. I have move your question and added some essential info from the pictures to the passage below
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
I do update on mu Asus zenfone, but after update my phone doesn't works good, mobile is not running the sim, no signals no data,
When I want to degrade the firmware through external storage installation is aborted has come and when I paste my firmware file in files and restart my phone no update notification is come on notification panel,
I want to install my previous version or the version come with phone,
What should I do to get back my previous version ?
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Thank you for asking. You may follow the steps below as 10 to 9 downgrade steps.
1. Download "Version Android 10 downgrade to P" and then put the image file into the root directory of the MicroSD card.
2. Insert MicroSD card into phone and then power off the device.
3. Long press with "Power" key and "Volume Down" key together and stop after feel the vibration to enter Recovery Mode
4. Use "Volume Down/Up" key and press "Power" key to choose "Apply update from external storage"
5. Select the downgrade file
6. When the updating process is done, Choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and tap"Yes" to perform the master clear.
7. "Wipe cache partition" > "Yes"
8. "Reboot system now"
Furthermore, please refer to the link as the downgrade guide.