cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
409634members
355967posts

Community Activity

ROG zephyrus G14 接hdmi 無法顯示

如標題,買了一台電腦螢幕想要接上ROG zephyrus G14成雙螢幕,但電腦螢幕怎麼樣就是無法連接成功,變成無訊號且主螢幕(筆電)成黑屏。目前搜尋到關於此產品的結果極少,得知少部分人是更新顯卡,我試過之後沒用(不確定是否我操作正確),因此跪求解決方式!謝謝!

Proximity sensor problems

Hello, when I listen to a WhatsApp audio with the cell phone pressed to my ear and the audio is longer than 30 seconds, the proximity sensor is activated correctly and after exactly 30 seconds the screen is activated and turns on with a low brightnes...

Asus Zenbook Duo UX8406 Thermal Efficiency and Performance Issue?

I bought the Asus Zenbook Duo UX 8406 with Core Ultra 9 and 32G configurations in March 2024.Since then I have noticed that CPU temperatures while idling are above 65C while with minimal use like 2 browser tabs and MS Excel/Word, It spikes to 80 and ...

zsm by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zenbook UX8406MA Virtual Keyboard Doesn't Work!

Hi, Just received my Zenbook Duo (model:  UX8406MA). I love it compared to my Lenovo Yoga 9i Duo. But accessing the virtual keyboard is impossible! I'm not sure why they don't do what the Yoga 9i has. They put an icon in the far right of the task bar...

How to customize mouse buttons on MW203

I have purchased a new Asus Mouse MW203. It has 6 buttons. I figured that like literally any other Mouse it should also be customizable, but I am unable to find any Asus' official software that would allow me to do so. Any suggestions on how to downl...

【華碩皇家俱樂部】仲夏快閃,免費筆電健診活動開跑

6/3~6/29 持ASUS任一系列筆記型電腦至全台華碩皇家俱樂部,享有一次筆記型電腦免費健康檢查及多項優惠 官網連結 活動時間 2024/06/03 13:00 ~ 2024/06/29 23:59 活動註冊結束日期 2024/06/30 00:00   ※ 活動時間:2024/06/03-2024/06/29   活動一: 筆記型電腦免費健診服務  持ASUS任一系列筆記型電腦至全台華碩皇家俱樂部,可享免費健診服務,免費服務項目包含:簡易外觀清潔、硬體功能檢測、筆電優化建議。 ...

5921_1900.jpg 5921_1900.jpg

ROG 6/Zenscreen Orientation in Portrait Mode

So I engaged with Asus support directly and needless to say, their response was unfuriating. Basically we have no intention of doing anything about this as your using an Android device. Nevermind we're talking 2 Asus products.So I'm asking the wider ...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors