cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
407729members
354053posts

Community Activity

my Rog 6 phone smell

i buy a brand new Rog Phone 6in 30/12/23 but it smell weird  from all usb c port and jack audio when i first unboxing it until now but the performance is good i dunno why does anybody have the same problem

Flickering and weird line in games on new graphics driver

I updated my GPU to the latest update version from intel driver and support assistant according to the instructions you gave me . My previous driver was updated two years ago. When I launched the game with the previous driver . It asked for driver up...

Afzal36 by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Batery draining

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the battery draining on my phone, I'm sending screenshots below, what can I do about this?

1000019213.jpg 1000019215.jpg 1000019214.jpg 1000019213.jpg

Konto löschen

Ich möchte mein ASUS Konto löschen. Ich bitte euch um Anleitung, Danke.

White noise during aux for Sony CH720N

I tried on the headphones "CH720N" and when playing music, there's constant white noise when the volume between 1-60, as soon as I put it between on higher frequencies the white noise disappears, Pretty sure this is not a aux port issue as other earp...

air triggers not working

i have my rog phone 5s air triggers not working, at first after booting up the phone it was working, after for like 3 minutes it stopped working mid testing. i already update the software to the latestplease help!!!

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors