cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
408698members
355095posts

Community Activity

RAM full

RAM is 96% used without background app. If I play game exits sometimes. And also background apps and games closes. Even if I put a game on background mode it closes within seconds. 

Log Tool having Bug

Hi guys,Now about the next bug that I got today itself after the network issue that I mentioned in the previous post a few minutes ago.After just opening Codm for 5 minutes I closed my phone and when I unlocked it again the triggers were still workin...

1000032163.jpg
Saurav_7 by Rising Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Network Issue

Hi guys, I can't explain the level of bugs I'm facing in Rog 7. Even the Log tool has bugs. Today I was having network problem on both of my sims.I was at my home as usual and the network was gone for sim 1 for more than an hour even though sim 1 & s...

Saurav_7 by Rising Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Request for Call Display Option Update on Asus Zenfone 10

Dear Asus Tech Support,I am writing to request an enhancement for the Asus Zenfone 10 regarding the call display settings. Specifically, I would like to know if it is possible to update the main Phone Dialer app to include an option to display incomi...

IhorRebrey_1-1716898709922.png

Asus is not a phone company

The only thing people as me and others should do is to quit buying their products.I already sold my ZenFone 9 and ZenFone 8 is on selling and I bought an Galaxy s22 for me I will never buy an Asus phone ever again ever!

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors