cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
408339members
354772posts

Community Activity

Signal Network and Ping Problem

Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 8Firmware Version: 34.1420.1420.387Rooted or not: notFrequency of Occurrence: all the timesignal not stable, lost connection and ping (specially during play games) between switching network 3G/4G/5Gplease help

Ha1dar by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Support lc3 audio codec?

hello, are you buying these Creative Zen Air Pro headphones that support the lc3 codec or bluetooth Le for game mode, and I want to ask, does the rog 7 have support for this codec? one more thing in the bluetooth options when connecting the headphone...

jirk223 by Rising Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asus ROG 3 not charging

My Asus ROG phone 3 is not charging on its own original charger, or at the same spec charger, but charging on slow type charger.  What could be wrong? Any help?

aipe by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Games crash after update Date 5/24/2024

I have a ROG phone 6 Before the update I was playing some games that I have to overrate the obb files and works fine I could play and leave it on for days and never crash but today I update the phone and I open the game and it instant crash I delete ...

Antop43 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calling airtel sim

Model Name: Asus Zenfone 9 Firmware Version: 34.0304.2004.108Rooted or not:,notFrequency of Occurrence: all the timeAPP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):  Kindly enable WiFi calling airtel in future update. We need it as it is th...

anandk by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors