cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
408202members
354639posts

Community Activity

Asus rog phone 8 pro charge problem

My phone doesn't charge from the main port the last two days , sometimes it connects and disconnects again ,i used the side one its better but with disconnecting problems too at least i can charge my phone , any suggestions?

Zenfone 3 serial number already registered!

Hello, is it possible to register an old Zenfone 3 Z017D bought from a 2nd hand shop since when I try I receive here a message that 'the serial number is already registered'? I am curious how old it may be and when expired its warranty. Besides I wan...

soryn by Star II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

About Zenfone 9

Does the Zenfone 9 have any compatibility issues with the old version of CapCut?

jammes by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suggestion and plans for the next update

Hello,I am just wondering about the plans for improving the UI in the next update.I hope the following will be fixed/improved on the phone's UX side. The below are very simple to add yet very critical to consider. This is a high-end gaming phone, so ...

X670e TUF Plus WiFi Q-LED question

Hello, I recently bought the ASUS TUF X670e motherboard. Every time I boot the system motherboard shows every of 4 QLEDs in sequence one after another. Each of those lights is on for about second or two.Is this normal behavior? Is this some kind of t...

kazank by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ROG 8 SOUND PROBLEM

Hi guys. I dunno what else to do. Before this my Rog 5 is fine whether mono setting is on or off. The sound in Mobile Legends is okay. But unfortunately for my Rog 8 it doesn't sound well. The both of speaker is fine but when I open the microphone, t...

此設備不支援 StorageAccess Framework

我已經到設定裡面去找它的授權。我現在拿5s當模擬器的載具,但我不確定這個是屬於硬體問題還是軟體問題,至少測過6可以輕鬆的讀取資料夾。請小編幫我確定一下;如果之後的安卓更新有辦法開放這個權限嗎?

1000001487.jpg 1000001488.jpg
岩龍 by Zen Master I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors