cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
409267members
355647posts

Community Activity

Flashlight not working on Zenfone 8

I am having problems with the flashlight on my Zenfone 8, it just stops working and doesn't turn on in camera app and flashlight. But (maybe just a coincidence) when I open my camera before unlocking my smartphone, turn on the flashlight option and s...

Problemas con mis audifonos ROG Delta S

Saludos, tengo problemas con mis audifonos rog delta s wireless, siempre los cargue con su respectivo cable USB, nunca los use cargandose un dia apague la pc y como de costumbre, los apague los puse a cargar y apague la PC (Cabe destacar que la tarje...

55 Club Referral Code (Earn & Refer)

I will explain how you can get a bonus Using a 55 Club Referral Code. you will receive a first deposit bonus, but there is a procedure to use it. Please read it carefully so you can get the information.If you are considering playing the 55 Club game,...

55-Club-Referral-Code.jpg

Resolved! Mobile data doesn't work in Jordan (US Version)

Not sure why but this phone (ROG 8 pro US version) doesn't activate the data plan using Zain Jordan. The data plan works fine for OnePlus 11 and Samsung galaxy S23 ultra. Since I bought this device, alway have problems in UX, connectivity, customer s...

BIOS update - want to make sure I do it right

Hello, new here. Looking to update my CPU and want to make sure my BIOS is ready for it.I looked up AZUZ's compatible CPUs on their website with this motherboard, and the i9-9900KF is the best Intel CPU I can afford and is also compatible.pcpartpicke...

Desktop Screenshot 2024.06.03 - 12.17.51.45.png Desktop Screenshot 2024.06.03 - 12.17.54.22.png Desktop Screenshot 2024.06.03 - 12.17.57.15.png Desktop Screenshot 2024.06.03 - 12.17.59.12.png
XenoKay by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zenfone 10 unlocks in my pocket

#zenfone10I've seen two closed issues in this topic:https://zentalk.asus.com/t5/zenfone-10/phone-unlocks-in-pocket/m-p/391500#M672https://zentalk.asus.com/t5/zenfone-10/phone-still-unlocks-in-pocket-support-ignores-it/m-p/417114#M1966There are still ...

feydx by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

筆電保固維修及投訴問題

筆電原故障為鍵盤及滑鼠無法控制,收件後發現後殼隆起,按壓後發出異響仍有小部分隆起。送修回來還出現新問題,你們華碩維修中心品質堪憂,現在內部零件是否受損無從得知,要我送修回去他們看??隨便他們乎弄我搞到好像都是我的問題,我花時間去處理他們製造的問題 是我欠你們的嗎都沒有人受到懲處,就我要到處忙可以這樣子玩喔,就給你們亂用就好我要投訴麻煩聯絡我 

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!