cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
407613members
353980posts

Community Activity

Update to 34.0210.0210.267-0, looped in booting

I almost got hearth attack. After updating to mentioned version my phone got boot loop. Was continusly displaying android nad ROG logo.I have plugged phone to charger and hold block button and then phone booted to home screen.Is there any QA with us ...

I called Asus Tech Support about heat resolution status

So, I am posting the response I received from Asus tech support regarding the heat issues that have been plaguing many of the people on this site following the Android 14 upgrade.  I first called Asus and explained that I am still on Android 13 (expe...

tnthub by Star II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Icon on status bar

After the last update on the ROG Phone 8 Pro, the network icon in the status bar stopped showing the network speed.  It shows a speed of zero.  Respectively, it shows the network speed, but only after turning on the refresh rate icon in the status ba...

Ed7 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ASUS Quick Keys and Control Panel don’t work with Figma

I have the new ASUS Zenbook Duo with two touchscreens and when I work with Figma I use the second display for the ASUS Control Panel shortcut keys. These are mapped to different functions in Figma, but most of them do not work (ex. Swap fill and Stro...

Screenshot 2024-05-16 213459.png

Z11使用Google 電話 對方聽不到?

安裝Google電話就是為了避免騷擾電話但安裝後發現兩次撥給早餐店對方都是 喂? 喂?之後撥給家人測試是可以的..以為只是收訊不良單一事件今天包裹沒收到回撥給物流,對方也是喂? 喂?以上改回原內建電話 都是正常的.請問是哪裡出問題?...其他人會有相同狀況嗎?系統與app都是最新版

yr1119 by Star II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

請問AI錄音功能發布有沒有時程表

在網紅的影片測試中看起來功能都已經很完善,為什麼還不能給消費者使用?即使只有最基礎的功能,消費者還是能接受慢慢更新,不是完全沒有功能,只能乾瞪眼等待,請官方正視AI功能儘速派發給大家,有Bug更多人使用回報更快,你們也更能加快更新速度不是嗎?不然給個時程表吧,不要都回覆要我們看公告,當初買手機時我們消費者也沒囉嗦,就買了不是...

TUF Gaming F16 睡眠模式下嚴重發熱

各位好,我的筆電是ASUS TUF Gaming F16在進入睡眠模式下CPU似乎會持續運作但是風扇卻是停止作用最後導致整台筆電在闔上後會燙到幾乎無法觸碰,應該有超過85度,並且在喚醒後風扇會高速運轉表示溫度確實十分高搜尋之後發現這問題幾乎很多廠商都有,而且疑似是微軟Modern Standby的緣故,有些廠商會以更新BIOS來解決我想請問是否別的型號也有這種問題?還是只有我這樣,然後ASUS官方能否有任何的解決辦法?否則筆電根本不可能進入睡眠模式下離開或攜帶,那溫度會一直上升到損害機器筆電是5...

Gene123 by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boot to BIOS only

Hi, I have a Asus E410 with Windows 10 o.s. I am in a dire situation here that my computer will boot to BIOS only and no options available to start.  So no choice to select what media to boot. Not in fast boot. The system recognize the SSD but no Win...

adam377 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors