cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
408048members
354430posts

Community Activity

Fan does not stop after shutdown

I have an Asus Zenbook 14 Flip OLED (UP3404) ultrabook, it is a brand new laptop, and when I want to turn it off, after the screen showing the turning off message, the screen normally goes black and even the keyboard lights as well, but the fans stay...

Camera Setting

I have certain setting for the camera and I see the adjustments when I open my camera but when I take the picture, it doesn't keep. Why can't I take a picture of what I see. Why does it change?

ECC Support for ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR X670E HERO

Is there just one speed (the slowest) available that meets ECC support?I see only two ECC supported memories listed when looking up (why not more?)https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-b650e-f-gaming-wifi-model/helpdesk_qvl_memory/KIN...

MeSo2 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enable flashing on ZE620KL

I have a Zenfone 5, model ZE620KL.A few years ago, I unlocked the bootloader, installed a custom recovery, and a new room.I was very happy, but due to some requirements, I needed to install the factory room again.These requeriments have passed, and n...

jedarc_0-1716346160533.png jedarc_1-1716346226715.png jedarc_2-1716346293466.png
jedarc by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complete Zen Failure for support

After 7+ years of great whole-house mesh performance,  my main router finally failed.Easy. replace with latest zen router right? Nope. Could not get a successful setup. After 6+ hours of attempting, re-attempting, re-re-attempting setup, requesting a...

AiMesh in backhaul and LAN aggregation

Hello to all, first my situation isRT-AX88U PRO as master routerRT-AX88U as AiMesh nodeboth connected with an ethernet cable CAT 6aNow, the master is setted in PPPoE and its WAN I suppose is already at 2.5GbThe master LAN port at 2.5Gb is connected t...

En espera de respuesta por problemas de rog phone6

No sé ah obtenido una respuesta acerca de la actualización .260 Problemas con camaraProblemas con sobrecalentamiento (calentamientos excesivos al jugar o cargar el dispositivo)Problemas con los gatillosYa va más de dos meses con estos problemas y tod...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors