cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
409577members
355915posts

Community Activity

ROG Phone 6 Class Action Lawsuit

Anybody aware if a class action lawsuit has been filed against ASUS for committing fraud yet?My phone started locking up when accessing the camera and going into a bootloop after having it for just one year.This is the last ASUS product I will ever b...

joshmon by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

"OK Google" is not supported

OK Google Assistant and Voice Match cannot be activated on my device. It used to work, but it doesn't work for me on Android 14. Is it just me or Zenfone 9 is not a supported device in general?

Tomy90c by Star III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Asus Rog phone 7 Firmware, help me

Hello, what a community, I'm new to manual updates. ( i got this phone Yesterday)The question is:When updating a Firmware, does the Android version update? Example: I have the version Android 13, and I don't want Android 14 because I have read in for...

Screenshot_20240604-165204_Chrome~2.jpg Screenshot_20240604-170055_Chrome (1) (1).jpg
Ulib by Star I
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

RT-AX1800HP will not pair with AiMesh

I currently have an AiMesh network at home comprising RT-AX57 (Router) and RT-AC68U (node) plus RT-AC66U B1 (node)Ive just bought a RT-AX1800HP router to expand the mesh system and to give me some improved wifi via the AX (WiFi6) properties.The previ...

Cryoman by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors